Consumer awareness, evils suffocated, design breakthrough, Screen saturation, philosophical bases, Leadership version 3.0
Juhani Risku’s eight predictions for 2012:
- A. Ever more global tech-media-Web companies try to access TAIC-SIMO businesses http://i.cx/aq6.
- B. Screen business is going to saturate, China & Taiwan & Korea are strong, old farts stall http://i.cx/aq3.
- C. Success through new abstractions & leadership, less bimbos hired http://i.cx/aq5.
- D. Design is way more important than forming plastic http://i.cx/9f7 and http://i.cx/aq8.
- E. Ecosystem thinking needs to be clarified, there is no third horse http://i.cx/aog.
- F. Philosophical movement to clarifiy intentions and actions on the Internet http://i.cx/aq7.
- G. Google and Facebook are challenged by decent and transparent business models http://i.cx/aoh.
- H. Hostile and deceitful gathering of consumer data comes to the end of the road http://i.cx/amg.
29th Feb 2012, Juhani Risku, Inari Finland
- Risku, the architect
- Risku, Design Maths
- Risku, keynotes
- Risku & Nokia
- Risku on Google images